HOT Peppers.... hottest in the world

mistahbenn

Treehouser
So I grew some Butch T Scorpions, 1.5 mill scoville. They are hot. I have quite a few, and another harvest on the way. If any of you have a hot mouth and would like to try some, its my pleasure to let you. So let me know! :P

There is a vid somewhere of a guy ingesting a teaspoon of paste made from those peppers. Basically, it blew his mind, he couldn't really handle it. Seems like they could do damage.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/fH8R2GBnvUU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/TauTy9iVmWE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

These guys are pros.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/t2oNrYZl6Og" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I don't understand the appeal of it at all.

It's one thing eating it... it's another sitting on the toilet.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Icooked a curry with 4 of these in last night, was really good! Had hot pee this morning lol. Rob (Treewisemen) had some too, he said it was insane-good.

I like spicy food, but I don't see the flavor being there beyond a certain point, just burning hot. I take your word for it though.

Back