Looking for chainsaws to work on

Dh1984

TreeHouser
i'm looking for some chainsaws to work on to keep me busy until spring gets here. Then i got to get to building a bigger wood shed to store more wood in.

So if anyone has any old saws that needs repair or what ever Let me know please I'm willing to pay for them. just looking for something to keep me busy until spring gets here.

Please Let Me Know What you Have

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I been checking on there i thought i found a few and when i got there they already sold them. but i'll keep checking everything and i might get lucky enough to get there before they get gone LOL.

Husqvarna 350. 5 hours total on it. Got run with horrible gas in it. I put new rings and base gasket in it. Runs, but funny. Carb sat forever with stale gas in it. Carb rebuild and it is ready to go I assume. Not even scratched up. $210 shipped. I accept cash.

LOL i found a feller tonight that has a lot of them that i'm going to buy and fix up and then use them to cut fire wood

OK. Just thought for $210 plus a 9 dollar carb kit you could own a new saw. When I say new, I meant shiny, not one scratch.

Yeah go ahead and laugh it up LOL.But i got a lot better then i was on working on them Before i didn't take my time and check everything that i needed to check and that how i messed up big time.

I need to ask a question. You are showing that echo 8000 everywhere and just posted pics yesterday of it again.

You said right here the echo 8000 had been SOLD. Whats up with that?

Thread https://www.masterblasterhome.com/showthread.php?16169-Echo-CS8000-for-sale&highlight=echo+8000

Sold on cragslist for 500.00 thanks everyone for looking.

Now i can fix my truck and get it running again

what do you mean poor ?

he pulled out 4 grand out his pocket just to count out 500.00 bucks for the saw LOL he tested it out and said he will take it. it ran good and was in good shape when i sold it.

yea that's true but i didn't sucker no one in on buying this saw. when he called i told him he could try it out if he wanted too. and that's what he did in a 25 inch piece of oak i had pulled off the ridge it had some bogging down at first but once it got warmed up it cut like a champ thru it. then he said enough cutting he will take it

I dont mind helping people out in need etc. But I cant stand a liar or a thief.
Not saying you are a thief just I cant stand them and they are #1 to avoid in my book. Some people I know are both.

well i bought it back because he said it didn't run right. so i bought it back from him and i didn't find anything wrong with it.

Reminds me of :lol:

<object width="640" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7nKBKPcycFE?version=3&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7nKBKPcycFE?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="640" height="360" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Homie, with all due respect I suspect you are just trying to sniff out free chainsaws. You wont get far here as a non participating member.

Homie, with all due respect I suspect you are just trying to sniff out free chainsaws. You wont get far here as a non participating member.

I'm trying to get nothing for free i am more then willing to pay a fair amount of money for them. I'm not looking for nothing that's free because in this world there is nothing free anymore.

I have about 8 husky 353 e tech that I want to make scream like a 346xp, anyone able to point me in the right direction? Forum form is hard to navigate for me

On a half fast serious note you can find the things for little nothing but you better know saws before you go there .A 50 dollar clunker you dump 250 in and is only worth 200 is kind of stupid.

Back