The Official Work Pictures Thread

Yes Deva, he has a battery husky...I haven't heard the end of it from the other employees on the property, how noisy my 150 is :lol:

Stephen, I've been doing these trees for 10 years...got that same frame of mind...keeping or creating enough forks for TIPs for the next visit.

Easy, the lower 2 limbs I only had to climb 10 ft, and had 2 tag lines on each. Put the notch in facing away from the fence, and the brush monkeys pulled just right getting them out, Then Pulled the rest of it over into the yard w/the Maasdam. Sloppy mess once on the ground, but better than dealing w/in the air.

Cut some trees at the family cabin today. I went spurless on the pine thinking we were taking a few branches over the deck and by the time my father was done saying "that one" the tree was bare. I guess we'll call it a staged removal. The tops went in a storm a few years ago. Short gopro vid.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Zb8AJJ14qXs" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

poplar1.jpg poplar2.jpg pine1.jpg pine2.jpg

They are actually so big, they almost completely wrap around my calves. Can't ask for better protection/comfort than those.

Oh my, in reviewing the pic, it looks like I did put them on the wrong feet! ::oops:
Thankfully, they are so big, I didn't really notice and they worked just fine....

I've tried them - they were hot and I didn't care for strapping two straps. I've tried a lot of pads and the BEST IMEO were the small, angled steel insert ones.

Butch, unlike you in the bayou, we northerners are mostly okay with things being a little warmer where they can be... ;)

Back