The Official Work Pictures Thread

360 that street view and it's safety officer's nightmare.

Buddy in the lift could back up and boom down to get what he's reaching for but at least he isn't tied off. I would've liked to see the guy across the street scale that ladder with the pail he's carrying. :O

1F495DEA-3F2F-4422-AC00-A92F4F24D276.jpg 6A0A05A1-2556-4D9A-AD6F-E42538DE4150.jpg
Just another day in paradise. Hazard trees for the city and I have 260 on my list. 90% climbing. I guess the trees are getting to big to stay on the slope. Most are large oaks that are leaning toward the road. My last one of the day I had to tie in up hill to make my notch on the spar.

Tying off while on the ground to make face cuts??? That's a cool gig...I remember Stephen had some like that...Bermy, too. She was hanging off a cliff face OVER THE OCEAN when she did her wacko thing.:lol:

Yeah, glad I don't get many of those these days. Loose rocks can ruin your day.
I do have a smallish pine coning up on the edge if a cut, over a house I am going to need to self lower to the guys at the bottom. Should make for some fun :/:

:lol:...my whacko thing, that 150t is still going strong Gary...
I remember that cliff job fondly, the island where I did the invasive culling still looks good, one revisit for a few stragglers two years later. Second time around I added a safety, can't remember who gave me a bit of grief for not having a second line...I listened.

That's imply a continuous battle against the saw chips and other flying junks.:D
I have one too but not so gorgeous, by far.

Back