The Official Work Pictures Thread

Wow Sean... nice pics. Dude, we had the snottiest day up here. Man it actually hailed.

IMG-20191008-WA0001.jpg 20191008_133535-2.jpg 20191008_133535.jpg 20191008_133556.jpg 20191008_102046.jpg

Check out this Sizwill from yesterday. Insane side-wind yesterday.

20191007_131151.jpg

Nice pics on some mighty large trees!

Do you guys get 5 days/week in regardless of weather?

Corey: We're doing five ten hour days in all weathers.

you are a hard man. I've gotten stuck in rain climbing a few times but purposely starting a climb in the rain? About 1x. Waaaaaaaaaaa:whine:

However, I do like the smell of Napalm in the morning;)

A half dead oak we took down this morning. Small drop zone with lots of targets around; two houses, wooden fences, sheds, and power lines. Easy peasy.

Walker job 1.jpg

Walker job 2.jpg

you are a hard man. I've gotten stuck in rain climbing a few times but purposely starting a climb in the rain? About 1x. Waaaaaaaaaaa:whine:

However, I do like the smell of Napalm in the morning;)

The hardest part is the first 15 minutes. That is, beyond waking up to rain on the skylight, and laying, listening, warm, under a down blanket, wood fire petering out.

Whoooaaa, you two... as long as we all remember that when the diagonal is made from the top it's called a "scarf," we're all good.:hippy2: Me?... yeah... I likes me a nice little snipe myself.

Sean: Dude I literally laughed out loud about your description of the sound of the rain on the sunroof.

Corey: Dude, what are ya gonna do out here? I'd probably start crying if I knew I'd have to rig out stuff all day long like you Easterners have to do all the time. It's all probably quite relative.

The hardest part is the first 15 minutes. That is, beyond waking up to rain on the skylight, and laying, listening, warm, under a down blanket, wood fire petering out.

So you PNWers are human;)

There is a difference between wet and too-wet. Cold and too-cold, hot and too-hot...tried them all.

Been beautiful weather lately. No hail. We presumably had shows that day.

Clearing the glide slope for our local airport. All of these trees need to be reduced to anywhere from 10' for the ones closest to the road up to 30' for those in the background.

Airport.jpg

Airport 2.jpg

Getting me to do anything in the rain is almost impossible. I understand you guys have to or starve, but efff that :lol:

Getting me to do anything in the rain is almost impossible. I understand you guys have to or starve, but efff that :lol:

We're just hoi polloi! While you ruling class guys are, well....:D

(I avoid wet work when I can, too...unless the job is underwater...)

Hahahahahahhaha I'm not ruling class, that's for sure!!! Even doing trees here in the super nice lawns rain just tears stuff up, so i don't bother.

Clearing for the builder I worked for, previously.
Lots 1 and the bulk of 2 today.
9 to come.

Just before cutting the hinge of the stump. Had a lean, and I cut that far up on the near side before gravity took over. Straight lay.
IMG_20191010_150005375.jpg

Teaching the new guy to be a sawyer
IMG_20191010_135227346.jpg

IMG_20191010_135225019.jpg

Alder, cedar, maple saw logs and pulp logs. Cedar boughs for holiday floral greenery.

Back