The Official Work Pictures Thread

Guacamole...smashed avocado and poached eggs for breakfast...avocado in your lunch salad...yummy!

If I could, I would LOVE to make it down!

Wonder how Swingdude is doing!

On that same note, I wish I could have a Treehouse crew here, too.

I'm not the only one, AM I, that mid-climb thinks, "Butch says NO stubs"... clean off the little ones, too, and the little suckers.

Yesterday, one a nasty tree, on a springboard, I thought, Stig would German Cut that. Well, no, Jerry would go for a block-out face with snipe, beaten out, following the grain.

I thank you all for the tips and tricks, and old Chris for the 'Make a Wood Wedge for a bucking through a top bind out of the 'trim' off the log'.

Continued on today with the big maple removal that I started on Monday with my new guy, after a climbing inspection/ pre-hang a good TIP and NC rigging line/ remove some hazard dead wood on the previous Friday for an hour. So far, all NC self-lowered. Hollow. Ya. Hollow.

Had some help today for a few hours to stage brush and get me back for the chip truck and chipper. He worked hard, and safely. A trial-interview thing in the time he had, last minute.

Tomorrow, I'm trying a different guy who I interviewed today. Was line-man pole climber guy overseas in a couple combat tours. Has two kids at home. Lives down the road. Seems to understand clear communication, making a plan, executing the plan. Might make a good pt groundman to supplement my new hire, who is moving from over the mountains, closing up 'shop' over there with some of his freelance projects and lease, and not starting for about a week and a half.

Mini-loader is still down. Might drift-line from one side of the tree to the other, putting it at the chipper, as it's another lot sloping the 'wrong' way.

IMG_20190926_144349666.jpg

IMG_20190926_144410673.jpg

IMG_20190930_153250428.jpg

IMG_20190927_132128204_HDR.jpg my

IMG_20191002_135912890.jpg

IMG_20191002_135917718_HDR.jpg

IMG_20191002_142247267.jpg

IMG_20191002_162240246.jpg

Dang, this thread rocks. Sean... HUGE. You freakin rock.

BUTCH!!!!!!!!! 8):rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon:8)

Rajan: MATH HINGE!!! You freakin rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dude, I seriously haven't cut a hinge like that in a real, really, really long time. :( Nice Oak hinge, man... beautiful wooden spinters.

Back