The Official Work Pictures Thread

Spent good 1/2 hour catching up,friggn great go around err one👍

425' Butch dayum,was that a tower of some sort?

Lots of big dead limbs to carefully lower through the canopy.

See... that sucks, but we've all (who prune Firs) been there... trying to twist the rope this way and that to try to feed the stupid thing through. :barf:

Don't get me wrong... sometimes there's no other way, but a lot of times I'll just opt to zip the limbs into tiny chunks and (rather than letting them pinball down through the tree onto the guy's Mercedes) chuck them out through the canopy into the woods or something.

See... that sucks, but we've all (who prune Firs) been there... trying to twist the rope this way and that to try to feed the stupid thing through. :barf:

Don't get me wrong... sometimes there's no other way,

There was no other way :)

Big ol trees Scott. Seems we always try to set one up like that if we have more to do the following day. Get right up in am and beat the heat. Of course the Wraptor helps.

yep, it works out really good in the summer months, no fussing around, just go up and get started when its cool in the morning ;)

Must be hard to concentrate with those mtns in the background ;)

It's funny Cory, I've lived here for most of my life and those mountains still get more beautiful by the day.

No, I mean once you are over a certain height does it really matter if you are 50 feet up or 500 feet up? Not really thinking about falling, just a fear of heights thing.

If you are not scared to death at 100, would you be scared at 200? 300?

I think, if you're scared at 100', you'd be scared-er at 200' and even more scared-er at 300'.

First day at work with the new grapple. Levi dubbed the mini with a new name, dingosaurus.
So she now will be known as forevermore.
He ran it by himself moving brush to Mike and I at the chipper.

Attachments

• tmp_26181-FB_IMG_14665725274051031072471.jpg
    tmp_26181-FB_IMG_14665725274051031072471.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 61
Really cool pics Levi. Heal-up soon, man... sucks like nothing else, I know. We've all been there. It'll go quick.

Stephen: Good idean, man. 8)

And here we have dead maple reduction. :|: I can't keep away, I guess. :|:

unnamed-811.jpg

Rock-hard dead Maple... remember to always leave at least 1.5 mm of holding wood. :lol:

unnamed-812.jpg

Gotta sort this one tomorrow. It's about 80'.

unnamed-813.jpg

Back