The Official Work Pictures Thread

2vWD5XR.jpg

More pics

Haha funny guys...

You climb up to the top of the palm (by whatever method works for you), lanyard in, set your choker for descent...then cut every nut and flower spike OFF.
Coconuts are invariably planted on beaches, the result of a 2 to 5lb coconut falling on a person...well, it would not be pretty.
Some flower spikes can produce 5-8 coconuts in one cluster...those suckers are HEAVY!
When I worked at a hotel (the one co-owned by Michael Douglas...he's half Bermudian ya know) I saw one coconut fall from about 8' and hit the wooden railing at the restaurant...broke it, one time.
Then not to mention how they become missiles during a hurricane.
Old tattered fronds get removed at the same time.

Great pics and stories!

Final pine for this property, "tree company owner" I did the climb for showed up, half hour or so. Needed help to pull over part of the pine, save a couple hours, he left and I opted to flop the rest to save my time. Picked up a couple other tree jobs. Now to wait for locate so I can grind the stumps.

IMG_20160531_132040.jpg

Im not sure how I would feel about working solo when there should be a helper... You sure are gettin it done though 👍👍

Love friggn coconut water! Drink it daily,would love that opportunity for sure.

That's badazz Jed,right over the water like that,I will find myself in palms next to the ocean but not quite the same.

So my sister in southern Oregon had a ponderosa pine in her back yard,slight negative lean over the house and a very crappie co dominate with nasty inclusion,she got some bids from $3,500-$9,000. So me and my brother went up there and handled it for her,i went up and roped a few limbs off just to be safe and set a pull line to tie to my new to me truck.
f454cd7c9b643689dddfb7338f78206f.jpg
a32d9818a0a0ce26df54682755dcc80e.jpg
b98501908c06d722adcba64acfffaebe.jpg
9a11ec5f1c407fa185d1e250439253ad.jpg
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jnuXWUw-r3E
733efa1b88e03c2b7eeee3d2eb6eaa3b.jpg
my mom at the end of the clip,around 100' tall

I ended up having a blowout on the way up also 😩😩☹
bcf3a7f06b65de3b09e99ecb37ab3030.jpg
then the spare on the truck was NOT the correct size 😤

So my sister in southern Oregon had a ponderosa pine in her back yard,slight negative lean over the house and a very crappie co dominate with nasty inclusion,she got some bids from $3,500-$9,000.
Where is she at? Doesn't look like one I bid!
Eagle point?

Oh ya next time for sure,will be about a year when i head back up,for my mothers 70th bday.

Yeah that was a 3120 with a 36" bar
8918b9c445a76bfdba044d038a991eee.jpg
14de1f9e27151745eee7f49c4dec6b5c.jpg
thats my oldest brother,i am the youngest,there are 5 siblings in between

Cool pics. Lucky to have a big opening out back to lay that sucker down. I had Willie pegged as the 9k bid for sure!:P

Id'a put 20 grand on that pig, Grif. That thing looked like a PIG! Nice saw man: bring'n a gun to a gunfight. :rockon:

Crispy little dead Fir today for a golf course in the nook of two fences so I had to go waaaay up that pig. My knees were knockin so I laced it up with an SRT line as I went. Stinkin pig. It's dead now, thank God. About 105'x 32" on the stump....

unnamed-780.jpg unnamed-781.jpg unnamed-779.jpg

That'll get er, eh boys? :lol: (Stinkin thing leaned the wrong way.)
unnamed-778.jpg unnamed-776.jpg unnamed-777.jpg unnamed-774.jpg

Tried to swing this Scowler Willow. Man.... That didn't work... Smashed a Barberry shrub. Andy was ticked (prickers in his hands).

unnamed-775.jpg

Sorry Willard, I can't zoom in enough on my phone to make a guess. Looks good.
image.jpg image.jpg
A red oak removal from the other day. Job went really smooth for what it was and even the big ogre ( guy in the pic) was helpful. He's a good worker, just a bit to loud for the comm systems :lol: Finally decided to use the winch on the chip truck and drug that sob up the hill.

Back