The Official Work Pictures Thread

Way to break into the new year fellas! Excellent stuff! Me n mine put in some different kinda work
5dd8304c9abec6de5e033821d9b8fa2e.jpg
my new boy
4e2f82ee17eecc1aa53f32035267a9f9.jpg
Gage Cecil Griffin
4082a9468e9d2701300ea31a1be97f3a.jpg
2ae7a24483b28ee06c20fdc8e4c0f68d.jpg
my mom randomly came into town from southern Oregon the day before

Ive got 2 dead white Alder's to remove but still raining cats and dogs here since the weekend.....

It looks like tomorrow theres a break in the weather, good, im getting bored ;)

"You'll have a couple extra guys to help load in the morning" out of the side of the bosses mouth. "Sorry they had a tire blow in the way to the job, thanks for picking up the slack"

:lol:

Sam: No WAAAY!!! Right ON, brother. :rockon:

Gary: We got a little tractor-deal (Swinger) with a sweet little grapple. Works a charm.

Scott: Dude, I don't know... I got some MAD Sequoia thorns stuck in my hands yesterday. One was stuck into the knuckle of my little finger darn-near quarter inch. I'm not kiddn ya. (I mean... they're just LEAVES, right???) :O Explains the dinosaur's skin.

Cory: I had the awsomest crappy-hinge pic I coulda got for ya today, but I was too embarrassed to whip out the cam, cause our new head-hauncho was scrutinizing the whole op. Sucked. My new buddy Joe couldn't even work in front of the guy... normally, it wouldn't have been nothin for him to chunk that little 12' stick I left standing for him, but he actually had to come down... poor kid.

I double-cut the hinge, and accidentally torched-out all my middle-wood like a Kraut faller.

I double-cut the hinge, and accidentally torched-out all my middle-wood like a Kraut faller.

Jed...I did one of my stumps recently like that...ended up with a post on each side which worked fine...just call me the un-intentional Kraut.

Jed...I did one of my stumps recently like that...ended up with a post on each side which worked fine...just call me the un-intentional Kraut.

I do that most of the time, when falling in the woods. Makes it way easier to cut one side of the hinge as the tree goes over, if it is in danger of getting hung up.
Also makes them fall faster if one has to squeeze one into a tight lay.

Lots of benefits and I can't think of a single draw back to the method, as long as one is an experienced cutter with a good sense of where the bar tip is at all times.

Just to clarify, I'm NOT a kraut:lol:

Jim,Cory,Jed...thank you sirs. Baby and mother are home tonight,I damn picked up the flu on New Years �� day before baby arrived and work today was soo miserable ������

Thanks, don't know how I missed the name earlier.

Gage Griffin....wow that's a strong name...could be the youngest entrant ever on my I love names list :lol:

Back