The Official Work Pictures Thread

Haha

I can see why you guys have problems with focus of details:lol:
That's my linesmen buddy putting the service line back up.
He lowered it before I felled the tree.....get it now?:|:

Even I can't do magic all the time...:)

Nice Williard. Did you pull that tree with a line, wedge it, or did it favor the lay?

Another easy day at the Arboretum. Just brushed out two Firs for crane removal tomorrow, and fell some smallish trees. Here's a smallish Red cedar that I wedged the top out of. Now I know why Reg sapwood cut those pigs when he was out heli-loggin.View attachment 70013

View attachment 70014

Here's a shot of my neighbor's house I took Sunday with Mt. Si behind it...

View attachment 70015

I spent some time today on one of our jobs finally working on editing some of the photos I've shot over the past week for the company Facebook page and website. The boss told me to capture the team in their natural environment, so... ask and ye shall receive!

Some of them are from today's double Hackberry removal.
DSCF4712_edited.jpg DSCF4699-edited.jpg DSCF4631_edited.jpg DSCF4671-bnwedited.jpg DSCF4724.jpg DSCF4732.jpg

Attachments

• DSCF4734_edited.jpg
    DSCF4734_edited.jpg
    369.1 KB · Views: 59
The House ain't letting me load pics from my mac for the last couple of days. Or, it'll do it, but it takes forever.

I'll try again with the three pics I tried to post...
Yeah... it'll just say, "safari can't open page."

Yeah, and then the "file upload manager," aint managing for me. :?

Lil 110' euc
65dce654e8aa54ffc1438f41284879b7.jpg
less the top...
7b872f1bd80fdbe213dbc06f7ea9e566.jpg

image.jpg
Little silver maple was one of the kills today. Had one little mistake. Had a little bow in a log I let fly and it bounced up and and bounced off of my truck. No real damage. Just a crack in the grill. Pissed me off though.

Here's an Ash I chewed the corner off, and then a pine I chewed the corner off of, and then a pic of my two crane removal Firs. Andy got some better ones with his smart phone from the ground. Try to get em up tomorrow, or thereabouts.

unnamed-719.jpg unnamed-720.jpg unnamed-721.jpg unnamed-722.jpg Wow, I'm on a roll... I'll go out on a limb and try to post this shot of my neighbor's house with Mt. Si in the background...
unnamed-718.jpg

Yeah! I'm so proud of myself.

Rich: Pretty good double-cut brother. I always oversweep em' too. Oh well, much better than a "Witch's Tit." (Under swept, and can cause the pig to bust off a bit sideways.)

Grif: Man that's a tall, spindly Euc. Dang. Had to make a crazy sway... that one. Thanks so much for the pics!

Great pics all!

I just had a heck of a time uploading pics, kept returning to the thread not uploading.

Had the "landscaper" I did a contract climb for left me to finish this off solo from Friday. Not too happy about it. HO was upset at the guy that he didn't return to help, it was his job......

IMG_20160503_111803.jpg IMG_20160503_150603.jpg View attachment 70044

The 038 Super did a great job, old 24 inch bar, looks like hell but it hardly saw any use. A 28 coming this week sometime. Gonna make up some bigger dawgs.
IMG_20160503_152304.jpg
IMG_20160503_152032.jpg

Even missed buddy standing there, HO didn't want him moved to safety, for what ever reason. Ground the stump and called it a day.

That's a lot of tree to have to do solo. Did you just cut small enough to hand toss pieces? Those long limbs are prime for rigging with a groundie helping...solo...yuk.

Thanks Jed and Gary!

Double whip tackle most of the limbs. A few I managed to get a good cut and direct it to a good LZ. Firewood chunked the rest down by hand.

Nice work Jed and Peter. Going to say that was a locust though. I could be wrong. My eyes are burning from staring at a couple fittings trying to find a burr. Third O-ring to blow in two weeks. Starting to piss me off. Found it and cleaned it off. Now hopefully the mechanic will be in early to give me the right o-ring out of his super secret locked up like Fort Knox tool chest.

Crap, missed that, yeah, thornless locust. Had some fierce tension in the wood. As I dropped limbs I was hearing and seeing cracks happening in the stubs, even while cutting a 2ft section, 1/3 way in I could hear and feel a crack over the chainsaw noise.

Back