Wall of Shame: Wannabe Experts

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
That's two bullets you've dodged Nick... The angels must think you have something worth doing with your life.. Don't let them down.. Glad you're still around ....

Come on Dan, Ive been dodging bullets my whole life pal. 2 doesnt even scratch the surface of the tally. More than a few times my fall pro fell off the tower, heck one time I grabbed an antenna mast and next thing you know it flipped 90 degrees and im hanging in free dead space 300' off the deck.

This vid's in here, somewhere.

tree.gif

That's gotta be one of the worst looking ones but where no one (probably) got hurt.

Come on Dan, Ive been dodging bullets my whole life pal. 2 doesnt even scratch the surface of the tally. More than a few times my fall pro fell off the tower, heck one time I grabbed an antenna mast and next thing you know it flipped 90 degrees and im hanging in free dead space 300' off the deck.

You braggin' again Nick??? Hard not to I guess... though we shouldn't... we should be ashamed...
I have a bunch of stories like that from my youth... The only reason I started believing in Angels was because it was the most logical conclusion as to how I got out of my teens and early 20's unscathed.. I look back now and can't imagine what I could have ever been thinking at the time.. Hopefully you'll get there one day too!

Cory, my guess from that vid is probably a broken leg. That would be an awesome block if you were trying to open a big hole for the running back.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/HD8BNyKu7Ng" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/tNrb0rZYzbg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/t2UubMGCT8s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

He must have thought he was gonna die for sure. Root wads can be somewhat predictable but that was quite a ride.

Back