Horrible Dog Attack (not really!)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/unxFbhe"><a href="//imgur.com/a/unxFbhe">Carrot sticks for all good bois</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/taEn4wJ"><a href="//imgur.com/a/taEn4wJ">Goodnight Human</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/2M3xj7J"><a href="//imgur.com/a/2M3xj7J">oh mi hec</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I've seen that a lot. It's just a matter of recalibrating the mirror - set it back to factory settings.

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="Omj9wPF"><a href="//imgur.com/Omj9wPF">Bobo, a once lost dog, is ecstatic when finding its owner.</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

A dog like that can knock your teeth out - ask Squish!

I wish it had sound...

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/JhAePu7"><a href="//imgur.com/a/JhAePu7">Blind doggo loves playing fetch</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

My wife and I are thinking about getting a dog but it's training the girls to help look after the dog that's the issue.

They would like a dog, yes. We are starting them with gold fish that they won at the fair, still alive at the two month mark. So far so good lol.

KxfrPGp.jpg

My daughter is one year into her dog and does great. I bought her a book written by her auntie about training dogs. And of course the rules of taking care of it.
Her mother and oldest brother on the other hand.... I am lost for words.

Back