Horrible Dog Attack (not really!)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/odzDucI"><a href="//imgur.com/a/odzDucI">Man Reunited with Lost Dog after losing him 3 years ago</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/ZEcaQST"><a href="//imgur.com/a/ZEcaQST">Pup does a prank</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Car rides + belly rubs = big smiles
The only way she’d enjoy this more is if she had some chicken.

A4A505E9-0397-4458-8A10-9A887DB53AFF.jpg

More chicken! ALWAYS!!!

Attachments

• 9EC614FA-71F2-448C-B7B2-0009784600E2.jpg
    9EC614FA-71F2-448C-B7B2-0009784600E2.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 52
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/BuhrHclfW8o" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

9xG7n8j.jpg

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="3cU0chb"><a href="//imgur.com/3cU0chb">When i've had too much to drink so I need to call a ride from my best friend.</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I decided that a long time ago, but I still try to look at it. And it still is very deceptive.

Few (very) of those vids actually run on my computer. At first, there's this blue privacy shit hiddening it. Then, after clicked it off, I get only the first frozen pic (best case) or nothing at all. Following the gif's link to go to their site doesn't help either, because if it doesn't work on the Treehouse's page, it even doesn't show up on their site. Black screen, no matter I try secondary link or refreshening.:X

Sometimes I have to refresh if I didn't scroll down fast enough. They seem to start playing (or some do) when you have nearly scrolled to them, but wait too long, and they stop loading.

Back