Horrible Dog Attack (not really!)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/qOsLabF"><a href="//imgur.com/qOsLabF">Bork! You did me a bamboozle!</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/hs7WvK6"><a href="//imgur.com/hs7WvK6">This is priceless</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/ShtTY7P"><a href="//imgur.com/ShtTY7P">Everyone needs friends in high places</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/i6GhmmB"><a href="//imgur.com/i6GhmmB">Dog is too happy to get his own bed</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Gotta love dog friendly hotels!!! That operator one makes me want to bring my dog to work... which is surprisingly common lol

Sure it is, Igor comes every day, guards the van from cats and everything!

Attachments

• E603B506-6771-4B9C-A910-827C66B23B9D.jpg
    E603B506-6771-4B9C-A910-827C66B23B9D.jpg
    173.2 KB · Views: 55
:lol: Nice Mick! A fitter on our crew last year brought his German shepherd with him, definitely a favorite on the jobsite. He met a retired fitter when working in front of his house, and he loved the dog so much that he babysat him during work hours. That way the dog could play in the back yard, eat, and relax inside while the owner was working, then go to the hotel with him at the end of the day. The older guy had lost his wife, so it was great for him too to have the companionship.

A buddy was telling me of another pipeline dog that a welder always kept with him. He would either lounge on the back of the rig or in the cab depending on his mood. He had trained him to hide beneath the seat in back when he said "inspectors coming" hahahahahaha

Hahahahaaa!!!

6pyot5wnu9331.jpg

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/is50AB1"><a href="//imgur.com/a/is50AB1">Permission to go wild for a few seconds sir?....Granted! Go ahead!!</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/E3GnjXd"><a href="//imgur.com/a/E3GnjXd">Mission Impawsible</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Dogs absolutely have to have an inside track with any decent god, or pantheon of gods as the case might be, out there. Indecent gods...who knows :). Seem to be a few of them running about these days, best I can tell ;).

Back