Horrible Dog Attack (not really!)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Praise the dog! And pass the biscuits!!!

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/R5xNrWj"><a href="//imgur.com/a/R5xNrWj">Pick on someone your size!</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/oWMKC3C"><a href="//imgur.com/a/oWMKC3C">Assorted box of pups</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/vWJ5LbA"><a href="//imgur.com/a/vWJ5LbA">The land sharks are really biting today</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

The first time i saw a pitbull do that i looked over and started yelling at my buddy that his dog had its teeth stuck and was basically being hung. He laughed and when i saw the dog's other chew toy was an 18 pound bowling ball i got it :lol: talk about watching your toes hahahahhahahha

You can raise them to be sweet, or you can go the other way. That bs is the other way. The sad part of it is, some day those dogs are likely to get violent on something besides a chew toy, and have to be put down. Not their fault, mostly. Their humans do that to them, for the most part.

Maybe I'm wrong. I hope so, actually.

What I have also witnessed with that breed is a challenge to the alpha male of the house hold. Sweet as pie till they hit about 3 years or so, intact male. It is the nature of most animals to have a pecking order anyway. These have been dogs all good in a family environment with kids, good owners and loved on.

The dog in question was super sweet and i wouldnt hesitate to leave him alone with my kids. He just loved his toys, and would actually bring said bowling ball for you to roll on the yard so he could chase it. I would crash at their house from time to time and he was a bed hog, but was/is a wonderful dog

And that's just a lead looped over on itself on the ground or something? Just curious, looked like two sets of collars? I guess those are just trucker strap sized collars on the dogs? Threw me off seeing huge collars on such little dogs.

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/z3ldfug"><a href="//imgur.com/a/z3ldfug">Golden good boy trying to reach Zen</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="EKPsvFh"><a href="//imgur.com/EKPsvFh">Pack attack.</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/J4z2KWQ"><a href="//imgur.com/a/J4z2KWQ">New friends</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="BHQ3Mnd"><a href="//imgur.com/BHQ3Mnd">Rescued tortoise is now a part of a Great Dane litter.</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Back