Horrible Dog Attack (not really!)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
KBEbid3.jpg

Moar LOLZ...

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="EhGTGZc"><a href="//imgur.com/EhGTGZc">These dogs are spookily well-trained to remain still</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Equally freaky...this imgur file ran smoothly on my laptop, as posted by Butch. Hasn't worked that way for me for many days. The one he posted before it and the one after it, nothing. Weird.

Weird...Jasper was no fan of nail clipping either, but I just told him to lay down and be still...he knew to do as he was told, even if he didn't like it.

People who change their behaviors to accommodate their dog's preferences are...weak, I guess is the best I can come up with without being rather more mean about it.

I've always turned nail clipping into a national holiday.
Get your nails clipped and you get a MAJOR treat afterwards.
With my old Sam, all I had to do was hold the clippers in the air and he'd jump on the nail clipping/ fur removal table.

More viciousness!

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/vzmFkks"><a href="//imgur.com/a/vzmFkks">Cuddles all day today!</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

She thinks they are some of her babies, like she does the kittens....

Attachments

• 20190822_132306.jpg
    20190822_132306.jpg
    167.3 KB · Views: 19
  • 20190822_132309.jpg
    20190822_132309.jpg
    184.5 KB · Views: 19
Eying up dinner he is!!!

The last thing you'll EVER see!!! :O

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/rtNRaHK"><a href="//imgur.com/a/rtNRaHK">Stampede!</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

It's a she, and she cleans them after and during every feeding. She was just pregnant when we had her fixed, so all the mom hormones were instilled. She also does this with the kittens, even so much as to move them outside to where she wants them
The squirrels will nose right down face to face with her tongue cleaning them out of the cage. Fun stuff.
We still feed them, but they are in the process of weaning currently...
She even guards them from the cats that are our hunters. Laying in front of the cage growling at them....

Attachments

• 20190821_201624.jpg
    20190821_201624.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 18
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/3Rk8PrW"><a href="//imgur.com/a/3Rk8PrW">Here’s a cute video</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Back