Horrible Dog Attack (not really!)

Just made it to my truck in time. :\:

p>

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/ynMVjaM"><a href="//imgur.com/ynMVjaM">The Odd Couple</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Lol even if he laid on his back the other dog doesn't stand a chance to even climb up on him lol

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/w3pc5h8"><a href="//imgur.com/w3pc5h8">Good boy wants to watch Hercules</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Considerate dog...
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/bRAJz1w"><a href="//imgur.com/bRAJz1w">He Protec...</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

They'd be short lived in my house, for sure.

You know, the amazing thing is that while I can't see the dog in that critter, my dogs would recognize it as a brother/sister right away, even at a distance.
Always blows my mind how they can do that.

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/1fvR8ZL"><a href="//imgur.com/1fvR8ZL">*WARNING GRAPHIC* Dog unexpectedly and viciously attacks owner</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Back