Horrible Dog Attack (not really!)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="Uj4d60B"><a href="//imgur.com/Uj4d60B">Protecting her human</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/iaVPpbS"><a href="//imgur.com/iaVPpbS">Time for bed kids</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Dog sitting for my wife's aunt. Her name is Molly. I like dogs but I like the freedom of not having a dog or cleaning up poop daily.

I have had dogs all my life.
The only time I've ever had to "clean up dog poo" was when I walked my Swiss girlfriend's little Jack Russel on the streets of Deitingen, CH.

Quite the opposite, Butch.

If you have a fenced yard, the dogs will shit in there and you'll have to clean it up.

I live on 4½ acres and the only fence is inside the dogs heads.
They roam freely on my land.

Takes a lot of dogs to fill that much acreage with turds.
Actually, they mostly shit at work, in the woods.

Richard's Tshaka is like that.
He'll hold it till he is let out of the car at work, then immediately go off and get it done.

Probably a healthy instinct, you don't shit where you live.

I've never cleaned dog turds on my lawn - I just mow over them.

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/J62Kjep"><a href="//imgur.com/J62Kjep">When you get a Donut for the first time</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

giphy.gif

I'd rather have a dog than a god, anyday. :drink:

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="Eh3ifeE"><a href="//imgur.com/Eh3ifeE">Michael is the sanctuary sheriff</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

The Goodest Boy!

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/4Tuaias"><a href="//imgur.com/4Tuaias">Sheep comforts dog after it protected their herd from a pack of wolves.</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/eq0R7u7"><a href="//imgur.com/eq0R7u7">Cats are good boys too</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Back