Unhealthy For You, But Soooooo Tasty...

No, fried chicken and chilly cheese dogs are MOST AWESOME, indeed!
burgeressen.gif

Not to a born vegetarian, they a'int.

The dogs would go to town on them, though.:D

One of the great things about eating raw fish, alone or in sushi, is that you can eat a lot of it, and thirty or forty minutes later you are feeling light again. Not hungry, just light. I like meat too, but it tends to much longer linger.

I can tell a difference in my metabolism when I eat my 3 eggs and toast for breakfast. I ate grilled cheese sandwiches for years for breakfast. When I started eating eggs every day, my metabolism increased, as did my energy level.

anyone had a son of baconator yet? I have actually been burger free for a couple weeks, not really trying to be but it happened, down from 4 days a week 2 years ago to 2 a week last year and one a week this year. And always fries without salt, if I get them at all. 2 pieces of fruit at breakfast, small soup and maybe a cheesebread stick with 50 to 100gms sandwich meat for lunch and a sensible dinner. about 2-3 liters of water through the day as well. I'm gonna be healthy dammit! lol

Its on my list of things to try.
AyXfwwUCIAAembr.jpg

Looks like its slightly more meat than their single burger at 4.5 oz but I bet the bacon strips and may push it into the danger zone.

Pickled Herring or Kipper Snacks (smoked herring) I love them both. Usually have smoked Herring at least once a week for lunch. Two can's and some crackers and I'm set!
My wife ate these throughout her pregnacy with our twin girls. Today at age 5 the kids love them.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Actually, I had that same burger from that same place yesterday. It's an old Frostee Freeze place 25 miles from here. I was slaying a dead tree at my buddy's "camp." What a coincidence! That was the first I'd been there since then.

a few more shots of gluttony.

Attachments

• 30000 calorie sandwich.jpg
    30000 calorie sandwich.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 7
  • biggest-cheese-burger-ever-793.jpg
    biggest-cheese-burger-ever-793.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 7
  • windowslivewriterhighschoolgraduationisnear-ec6world-biggest-hamburger7.jpg
    windowslivewriterhighschoolgraduationisnear-ec6world-biggest-hamburger7.jpg
    194.8 KB · Views: 7
  • rotator5.jpg
    rotator5.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 6
  • Big%20boy.jpg
    Big%20boy.jpg
    166 KB · Views: 7
  • big_burger.jpg
    big_burger.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 7
Hey! I watch Cajun Justice, I totally know what a 'camp' is in Louisiana ! Ever seen the rogaru (sp)? or the work of the mysterious Loo-tan (sp)? lol, looks like some fun down there.

was near a Wendys today at lunch, decided to try it out. The son of baconator isnt bad at all, had it with a small fries no salt and about a liter of water. good stuff, surely not good for you though.

Hell Butch you need to come visit in Lake Charles and I'll take you to Darrel's for lunch. Best damn po-boys you ever find. They do one called a Darrel's special with jalapeno mayo and gravy. Can't wait till lunch Monday.

Back