Graeme McMahon Regnans Take Down

He's cool, but I could do what he did. In the final analysis, it's just a tree. Difficult? That's why you hired me. :drink:

Sorry for my absence.
I have been busy (back logging as well) and just decided to have a look about on the Tree House. Have commented on another topic here tonight so I am trying. Can't believe it has been so long ago that Gerry came and stayed. We had such a good time getting about and doing. Logging and tree climbing have so much in common accross the Pacific.

Looking at the images that Gerry captured reminds me of his time here so vividly. More importantly his naration of the pictures gives a quality story that only an extreemly competant tree person could. Many thanks Gerry.

BTW turned 60 in Sep.

Regards

Where is rico to explain how his hinge isn't straight?

Graeme doesn't put himself up on a piedestal for all of us to admire, like you do.
He is basically a humble person who is extremely good at what he does.

Not an internet guru and "The greatest treeman the World has ever seen" like you.

So if he makes an uneven hinge, my guess is we all figure, he didn't think it mattered.

Whereas when you do, we all know it is beyond the skillset of " the World's greatest treeman" to make it straight.

Big difference and one that you'll never understand.

Back