Verify My Character

Same opinion as my earlier post to this thread...Carl is a straight shooter, have no fear, you'll see an honest deal from him.

I had only met Carl once and he drove to pick me up at the airport in Saint Louis back in 2008. He's an honest guy and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him. I have bough several items from him and Dave and they were great to deal with.

jp:D

I've never personally done business with him, but he helped broker a deal for me on a large, to me, purchase. I couldn't be happier and wouldn't think twice about doing business with him on anything!

Carl is both an honest businessman and a good human being. I will vouch for him again and again.

If seven pages of testimony isn't sufficient for someone that might be wondering about Carl's honesty, I don't know what would be?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Haha thanks everyone!

Maybe in a couple years I'll bring it back up and everything will be just as good!

Now... To sell the track loader!

I've known him for four years this month, and he's still honest and trustworthy. (Or else he's good at hiding his dark side....:/:)

Am I your biggest customer?

Hmmm....prolly so. If you lost a few pounds, Johnny might be. :lol:

You are the only customer along those lines that I figure I could call when in a pinch and you'd do what you could to help. I don't think of you as a customer. I'd say friend.

I sorta knew Carl online but had never met him. Few years back I was flying to mississippi and he offered to pick me up at the airport. Worked out great! He was there when he said he'd be! He's a good guy. Buy lots of stuff from him.

(Carl, was that good enough? Can I have my $100 now?) Just kidding!

Fun isn't it- realizing that we really do know some people we have "met" on the internet.....and that holds true for many we have never met in person. Even without this thread every Treehouse regular knows that Carl is trustworthy. He has earned a great reputation.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Bump for a guy considering buying my F550, he lives ~70 miles north of me. I sent him a link, he may or may not look here and it may or may not make him fell more or less comfortable with me as a person. :lol:

My post count certainly looks concerning, although I'm pretty sure MB played with it.

Back