CHIA - It's Not Just For Growing Pets Anymore

Wife was buying a bread from Cobs with Chia in and on it, quite tasty, didnt make me feel any healthier but you never know!

It's pretty popular around here, probably because we grow a lot of it.

I get it for $20 a kilo, that goes a long way.

The video might interest you. That's not an Australian accent by the way.8)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/DOP81_P9rJA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Well Chris & Steve, it's official. Our local (and only) health food store has it for 20.00 per pound. We are now using it in our HM bread (yummy :) ) and breakfast cereal (oat meal etc.). Soon to be in our salads and soups as well. Rob is planting an experimental crop out near the garden. Seems it is (was once) a native of California (or a variety of it anyway) and should do well. Thanks :)

Now this is really stupid .My ex wife was into natural foods and sprouted both chia I think and mung beans .I ate it ,okay I guess .I kind of felt like a goat though .

I just thought it odd as can be how a woman would try and feed her husband grass like that then smoke a pack and a half a day and drink 8-10 16 oz Pepsis .Go figure that one .:?

Now this is really stupid .My ex wife was into natural foods and sprouted both chia I think and mung beans .I ate it ,okay I guess .I kind of felt like a goat though .

I just thought it odd as can be how a woman would try and feed her husband grass like that then smoke a pack and a half a day and drink 8-10 16 oz Pepsis .Go figure that one .:?

I know, I had a mate who was vegetarian and used to lecturer us on the chemicals to be found in meat.
Usually whilst hoovering up a respectable amount of cocaine off the table!

I should start a campaign. I mean people are pissed off that their food does not cost enough, gotta be all natural.

Wonder what it would take to get an organic label on some street drugs? I bet I could make a killing on the Starbucks set with a gimmick like that.

Farmer Jim's all natural Smack. Sourced responsibly and fully sustainable. Fair trade shit. Hmmmm.......

Back