The Official Random Video Thread!

Couple of F bombs, but I can't say as I blame him. Dumbasses.:lol:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/mrn3Yb3L_iU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This is smarter.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/2aCOyOvOw5c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Seems I have two duds and one good battery left.

:scratch:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/J3LVrVtbrPk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

That made my eyes hurt!

The black belt has been devaluated beyond redemption IMO

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/3JirEueFSpU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/wGZpWOMGJCM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

They wouldn't be showing that in Hawaii, shark attacks are really up this year. Poor girl just died after one took her arm while snorkeling. :(

This is to keep homeless people from sleeping on them... lordy!

<iframe src="http://player.vimeo.com/video/1665301" width="400" height="300" frameborder="0" webkitAllowFullScreen mozallowfullscreen allowFullScreen></iframe>

Well.... ya learn something new every day.... Who whudda thunk it.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ZMByI4s-D-Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/DAVFc0bDY2s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Thanks for posting that Jack. Reminds me of my bud that passed away last year. No arms but an enduring spirit, somehow raised two young kids when his wife died. I liked the spoon method shown. I would have liked to make that up for my friend, but it never occurred to me.

Back