t540 xp

Husabud

TreeHouser
Well we all know of it but when is it coming? I almost had my hands on one from a friend in Slovakia, but the price was $800 ish plus shipping. I cannot get a rep to call me back and the dealers "haven't heard a thing". Anyone got the lowdown? All I keep hearing is spring 2011.:?

I am waiting as well. My saw wrench/dealer knows of the saw, but doesn't know when. If I hear of when I'll let you know. There is a older thread going about this saw and it was said it is out now but I can't find one.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
They're available in Italy if you have connections there and also in Holland. Maybe we should go to Amsterdam for a business trip. Ha, that was the pre tree days. I'll wait like the rest of ya lookin. I'm also lookin for a 372 xpw if there are any about.

Ummm, I have a 372XPW almost unused and sitting on the shelf. Unfortunately it's not for sale. It's waiting for one of my other two 372's to take a dump and then it will be put into service. Although as tough as they are it might be several more years. :/:

I'm also lookin for a 372 xpw if there are any about.

If you can find a 365 or 372 70.7cc. You can buy the xpw cylinder kit 544 25 43 02 74.66cc 51.4mm bore and just make your own. Then if you are wanting full wrap and big dawgs you can buy that stuff too.

I got a 372 with a 375K concrete cylinder 51.4mm on it before they came out with the bigger bore xpw cylinders later on.

They are out right now
The saw sells for around $380... I think they came out with a new one to compete with stihls new 201T. I think huskys new saw looks very much like the stihl 200T.

This in from the UK, they still dont have a release date out for the t540xp.

Here in Ohio. I also checked with a 2nd husky dealer that a friends works at. No T540 anywhere near this area for sale or order yet.

There is a propaganda video out, but doesn't show it cut against the 200t, just the better filtration.
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/MnH4tzgKXVc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Well if Husky wants to talk up their saw by comparing it to the 200T, then they need to show it cutting against the 200T or else it's meaningless. The fact that they had both saws there but didn't show a head to head comparison tells me all I need to know.

Well if Husky wants to talk up their saw by comparing it to the 200T, then they need to show it cutting against the 200T or else it's meaningless. The fact that they had both saws there but didn't show a head to head comparison tells me all I need to know.

I sent them and posted that in the video a day ago. Show us a comparison cuts with same chains.

Do the same maybe they will.

I agree Brian, that's why I labeled it as a "propaganda video", it sure left me wanting to see something worthwhile!

I'm also lookin for a 372 xpw if there are any about.

I might consider selling mine for the right price,just put a full wrap on it,has a 20" bar and new chain, i'm about to do a tune up on it to.

I was more rag'n on the primer, but it also apeared that the choke was moved from the kill switch to near the primer from the video that was one reason I liked the 335/338's

Back