Groovy Rotator Screenshots

Tall guy is derek in the ekka and derek pic, I heard from him a few weeks ago, I will keep the broader details for other parts of the forum if anyone is interested.

dudes, its Derek. 100% It was taken at a Ubrew place near Ekka's after Derek went down for a few days to help him out, anyone remember the whistling video? That was about the last straw before Derek left in a huff and Ekka put his gear that he left behind in the garbage bins, later returned to him by Bro Colin I believe.

Attachments

• 66.jpg
    66.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 24
Mea culpa, I think Ekka had posted a similar pic of him and Timberbeast in the same shop. I remember the whistle vid. How Derek stopped himself from smacking Eric in the mouth and jamming that whistle up his arse I dont know. no wonder he cleared off in a hurry.

chased him around a jobsite whistling with a referee type whistle at every opportunity to try to piss him off, while Derek had gone a long distance to go and work for Erik to help him out of a jam.
Most of us that saw the video were quite surprised Derek hadn't shoved his chainsaw up Erik's ass by lunchtime.

*its been a few years, my exact details may be off a bit, mea culpa.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
All you'd need would be my password, to access my website and get into admin functions.

My prediction for this scenario:
LOL-BRAH-NOT-GONNA-HAPPEN.jpg

Back