Groovy Rotator Screenshots

Here's what my right click menu looks like in Firefox. Tineye is an image search add-on that lets me search out the chosen image in other locations on the web. This helps when trying to hotlink an image but the host site discourages hotlinking, I can find it elsewhere.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Anyone remember who these fellows are?

Attachments

• sde.jpg
    sde.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 75
Before I got here, but it comes up a lot.

I wonder who this is?

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    211.4 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:
I'm going to start using this thread when I have questions about a rotator picture. Here's one that I remember.... :D

Attachments

• rotater_butch.jpg
    rotater_butch.jpg
    214.3 KB · Views: 34
Anyone remember who these fellows are?

Butch, it'll come to me in a bit. One of these guys came to Boise and did a climbing class for Vermeer. He recognized my logo from when I was canvassing opinions about it in the original Tree House. He's a nice guy and just did not make the move on one of our switch overs. He used to work for Tobe too.

A little time researching later and here he is:

http://www.northamericantrainingsolutions.com/instructors/Dirksen-Michael/

Before i got here, but it comes up a lot.

I wonder who this is?

Guilty as charged.....that was a wicked shaped western white pine top. Though a major lead had failed down low, there was no real weakness up there where I was, above a 7200 kv line. Doesn't mean I felt comfy tho! I hung that top, the crew stopped it, till I could see that we could lower it, with maybe a foot of clearance. Alternative would have been to rig up a zip line, or at least a tag line

That sure was a wild looking tree. That small picture doesn't do you justice. :occasion5:

I wish this guy was a member here. 8)

Attachments

• kari.jpg
    kari.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 36
I'm not sure why that came out blurry, maybe the picture size.

Lucky I already saved it. I'll get yours one day as well rbtree.:)

Attachments

• rotator.jpg
    rotator.jpg
    195.4 KB · Views: 31
Back