Motorcycling.

Sportbikes are cool, and I've had my share.

By now I really love my GoldWing.

Throw some tunes in the CD player, and crank the volume while I cruise.

And you'd be amazed how it handles and moves for a big machine. ;)

Reminds me of a couple of my friends that have sport bikes. They were on an exit ramp, knees to the ground, as fast as they could go, maybe 75-80. They thought they were hot stuff until some old fart passed them on the outside on a 'Wing.:lol::lol:

Knees scraping the floor
world-supersport.jpg

I'll have to shoot some video....

If it ever stops frickin' raining long enough.:roll:

The biggest 2 dangers on a bike are everyone else on the road and your right hand !
Very true about the right hand . I never owned a 'cycle that I eventually found out how fast it would go .

All were either vertical cylinder Indians or V twin Harleys .

I had to give them up before I did myself in .

My grandfather told me that it's time to get rid of it when you are no longer scared of it. He had an Indian when he was 16 (1942) and he lost it. My g-grandfather smashed it with a sledgehammer. Would be worth some bucks today.

Smashed it with a sledgehammer?!

For me, everything I do on the bike is stupid. I have absolutely no good reason for the things I do on it, other than I have fun. I've heard a million stories and met quite a few people that have had horrible near death wrecks and you think it would be a wake up call for me... I think if I had kids I would see things much differently and I'm sure this is just a stage until I get to that point, but for now I'm just going to roll with it and keep having fun.

aghhhhhh.

another ticket on my Bike.
on Federal Property.

First one was 65 in a 25 but he only gave me 40.
It was 6 am, no one around along the beach.

Now this, no speedometer, no odometer, nor turn signals.

The guy was awesome and gave me a fix it ticket.

So now I'm looking for a didital tripometer that includes a speedometer and all that jazz.

http://trailtech.net/

Here is a start. I got one for the dirt bike from this company.
Yep it looks like they have a application to suit you. I don't have much to say about the device itself, but their customer service is great. The wire and pick up sensor had something wrong with it, gave them a call and had a replacement in two days. No questions asked.

Sportbikes are cool, and I've had my share.

By now I really love my GoldWing.

Throw some tunes in the CD player, and crank the volume while I cruise.

And you'd be amazed how it handles and moves for a big machine. ;)

Gotta love them:)

Attachments

• IMG_3711.JPG
    IMG_3711.JPG
    91.7 KB · Views: 88
Just picked this up yesterday afternoon. Traded in the Ural. Just a recommendation for any of you older bikers that have not tried a newer motorcycle in the last 20 years or so, do yourself a favor...try one. They are sweet!

:D

Dave

Attachments

• FZ1.JPG
    FZ1.JPG
    98.2 KB · Views: 14
Well I guess thats ever so slightly differant to ride:)

Back