Motorcycling.

Had a weekend away with a couple biking mates a month or so ago, largest biking get together in Europe known as the farmyard party:givebeer::drink:

Raywellscoutsdeadtreefarmyard216-4.jpg

Bikes and tents as far as the eye could see;

Raywellscoutsdeadtreefarmyard216-5.jpg

Heres my modern british classic for you Triumph lovers;

Raywellscoutsdeadtreefarmyard216-3.jpg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Nices :) I camped at Donnington and some wally with an R6 was banging it off the limiter till 2am when the security nicked his shoes and dumped him 3 miles away to walk back :)

Watching the riders at a world class circuit race when I was in California, I can only say that it takes a very high degree of intelligence to be able to perform at speeds like that on a bike.

Kinda an oxymoron aint it, an intelligent bike racer? Doesnt take a genius to figure out youre gonna get hurt:|: I know I did it:lol:

Ok, point taken. Perhaps the higher order of intelligence can be limited to the ones on the victory stand.

Been around bikes and racing since I was 5, cant say I ran into alot of intellectuals. Most were very talented but half off their rocker.

There must be some overlap between nalleys and brains, but seriously, how could you not be intelligent and succeed at that sport, at least intelligent about racing?

Let me re-phrase my earlier post. It takes intelligence to race motorcycles OR do tree work. Me thinks that more people agree now. :)

Had a whole string of bikes over the years; XL125, XT500, Z650, Z900 and too many motocross bikes to remember. Have my eye on one of these at the moment.....

Attachments

• iron 883.jpg
    iron 883.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 23
Nices :) I camped at Donnington and some wally with an R6 was banging it off the limiter till 2am when the security nicked his shoes and dumped him 3 miles away to walk back :)

Can you translate that from Brit to American for me??

Some idiot was revving up his motorcycle to redline, with the rev limiter kicking in. He was doing this at 2AM so the security officers took his shoes and dumped him barefoot about 3 miles up the road.

I 'll give it a try.

Some wanker ( very bad insult to the Brits don't use lightly) was taking his Bike an R6 up through the gears not shifting until redline. He repeatedly did this until 2am. Then security took his bike away and dropped him 3 miles away for a long walk back.

From my online fighter squadron days had a bunch of Brits as members 334th fighter squadron

I 'll give it a try.

Some wanker ( very bad insult to the Brits don't use lightly)QUOTE]

Not that much of an insult these days, usually shouted out with the coffee beans hand jesture when your cut up in traffic.
But if your after proper insults then speak to the TreeWiseMen as he knows a few traffic stoppers:lol:(of course I don't know any:lol: )

I 'll give it a try.

Some wanker ( very bad insult to the Brits don't use lightly)QUOTE]

Not that much of an insult these days, usually shouted out with the coffee beans hand jesture when your cut up in traffic.
But if your after proper insults then speak to the TreeWiseMen as he knows a few traffic stoppers:lol:(of course I don't know any:lol: )

Moi? :lol:

Back