Motorcycling.

What up Butch?

I'm spotty with attendance... and my work pics suck so I just lurk.

I just took my ktm 525 through the city on a bid... wow what a ride and wow the radiator blows steam from the bottom... so ordered some new radiators and a hose kit...gonna be right as rain soon...

As long as the road is dry, I fail to see the problem.

A good fairing and heated grips is nice, but in my youth I rode a naked bike summer and winter for years.
Slapped a sidecar on it in winter.
I didn't own a car till I was 30.

I was practicing wheelies on my driveway last night and it was snowing lightly. :D

I had a big smile on my face, that's for sure.

Yes I am just a overgrown child. :big-dance2:

Nothing wrong with playing.

When I was zipping through Furka pass in Schweiz last month, enjoying the hell out of every switchback curve, it occured to me, that my dad would never have done something like that, when he was my age.

Some people lose the ability for play when they grow up, it seems.

Glad I'm not one of them.

I bet he's a Van Halen fan.

8V7MoOf.gif

I wonder how many tries to get that right?

A former boss used to give me crap for riding my four wheeler in the cold. Then he'd go to Canada and ride snowmobiles at -30.

Can’t remember posting this picture before. My ol 51 Pan, foot clutch jockey shift, no front bake and not much of a rear one. 24” over girder. Wasn’t build for speed comfort or beauty but it exceeded my expectations for the purpose it was built.
4CBBA230-5B39-4614-98C9-74C4A1A52F91.jpg

Well I'm not Deva. But that should haul you around. Super reliable dual sport. The 'big red pig' is what they're known as.

I think that's a perfect bike for you. You're a big man, you need a bike that size and it'll be manageable for you. With regular maintenance I bet it'd last you forever. That will be awesome to be able to ride with your son. 8)

Back