Motorcycling.

:lol: can't have that! Show him how it's done!

I know how that jealousy thing works though. My wife has a dirtbike now. Don't know if I mentioned it here, I had to pick up a ttr125 for her as she was threatening to throw a leg over my wr400. My bike is pretty rank for a starter machine and my wife is short too.

Can you guys still ride over there? Here it's to froze up and while we don't have much of anything for snow, we do have ice.

Nice Rusty! Do you do a lot of touring with it?

Nice. The XL 650 is electric start... steel frame... and yeah...

The xr is kick start, and aluminum frame....

Both can be plated and carry a rifle...

There is also the KLR 650.... known as the ak47 of singles or thumpers... say it can run on kerosene, spit and sand....but it's hella heavy...

You gonna be stoked with the honda... the xr is a bit lighter and easy to kick start....

Justin.... awesome to hear your wife and the tt125... gonna go moto camp etc... it's a renaissance through moto...

Smiles for you guys.

Its not what you would think maybe, but I have been banged up way worse and way more often on those darned 4 wheelers. Those things are killers.

Can am makes some cool products.

The Polaris Ace is a cool one too. Nice roll cage and what not.

I know what you are saying though....its a lot of mass and energy to stop quickly.

I had briefly considered getting another horse...but I cant be getting bucked off like when I was young.

Maybe I am kidding myself thinking I will ride a dual sport more than my road bike....but I think I might give it a try.

Seems with your land it would be a useful tool for you. And with your son riding makes it a no-brainer to me. Just don't wipe out. :D

I've ate it twice bad on a 4wheeler. Once hill climbing. Up up and right over endo'd backwards one of the only times I've ever blacked out. The other on a blind corner with a downed tree at speed.

If either of you had attended one of my atv train/cert courses, that crap might well have been foreseen and thus avoided. Dumb bunnies...
:D

Sure, Jim. In blackout rage, always shoot them in the ear. Then ride home easy and balanced, drink some serious whisky, then butcher on the morrow.

When I grew up, the Jawa CZ was very common. Lots of people had it as their "Get to and from work" bike along with the MZ.

I've ridden many but never owned one as I went with the MZ 250 as my daily commuter.

Nice to see that they have made a modern version, which looks like it would be just as fine a dalily commuter bike as the old ones were:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/3_8WuqLnKXM" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I love his accent:)

These Jawa's have a much better power to weight ratio!

Jomo

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    332.7 KB · Views: 20
Back