Double Line Rope Walker

11 years, Sean. I can't believe how fast time is passing. I'm a road-kill on the information super-highway.

Without the accident, do you think you would have written as many books? I was impressed by the shot of Gary's spread of 4 beautiful books, side by side, in the other thread.

Would be way cool to see an SRT chapter added to the online FOGT.

And it'll be in that sweet Jaguar, so I don't have to waste much time getting there, either :P. .

You could try to beat my Arcata to Zig-zag land speed record.

But you'd better brush up on your Danish accent first.

I can't remember what I did it in, but I think it was some 3 hours less than you told me the trip would take.
That was only because I got caught in rush hour traffic in Eugene:lol:

Yessir...I recall. That Mustang was a fun ride, too.

Brush up on my Danish accent...hahahahahaaa. You have the best out of a guaranteed speeding ticket I ever have heard of, Stig. Darn your hide :).

Maybe I could try to bluff it through that my speedo is in kph, thus my mistake...it is a British car after all. Doubt it would work though...the CHP or OHP would most likely just lean over and take a peek, blowing that tall tale all to hell and gone :D.

Unfortunately it only works in the US.
I've spent 750 bucks already this year by not noticing radar foto traps till too late.

Yessir...I recall. That Mustang was a fun ride, too.

Brush up on my Danish accent...hahahahahaaa. You have the best out of a guaranteed speeding ticket I ever have heard of, Stig. Darn your hide :).

Maybe I could try to bluff it through that my speedo is in kph, thus my mistake...it is a British car after all. Doubt it would work though...the CHP or OHP would most likely just lean over and take a peek, blowing that tall tale all to hell and gone :D.

Strange that, we have miles in the UK. All Uk vehicles are in mph.

Hold on, see what you mean now.

I could've used the lanyard tip when I was doing that leaning pine. I think it was biggun that mentioned it when I asked here.

yes those are the ones in the first posts. thank you for doing that. i think once upon a time to get the videos to be watched from the thread they had to embed, now that thing are better all those embeded videos dont work like they used to. but if you want to watch the video you can copy and paste the link into a new tab. starting with the www.youtube.com and finihing the copy before the first " will be the link that works.

Is that your voice in the videos Gerald? if so, you have the perfect voice to be a commentator, forget all the tree stuff you should be on radio, voice of commercials, a narrator for movie or play, or the voice for audio books.

i also think that is an awesome trick for work positioning, i love the 3 strand rope lanyard!

Last edited:
Back