Breakfast!!!

One, occasionally two shots of what I was drinking the night before. In my case it's vodka or white rum although I keep the mixer out as that just makes me feel sick if its before 10am.

You guys certainly do it differently in the US!

Most guys in England will have a beer first thing and I've never yet met anyone who has a glass of wine before heading out for the day.

It must be a cultural thing.

You should fill out your profile, brother... let us know a bit more about you. So, you're in the UK?

Everyone should fill out their profile! :beer:

Some toast made with Aldi’s zero carb bread, whole wheat and multigrain. Sprinkled with cinnamon and granulated Splenda and a lot of butter. I think I prefer the multigrain, but they’re both delicious :)

This zero carb bread is like a keto cheat code, and Aldi is the only place I know of that has it. Love that store.

Yesterday was steel cut oats with butter and salt. I cut the water so it ends up with distinct grains when finished. Today hasn't been made yet, but I'm 99% sure it'll be a can of fried potatoes, sausage, and eggs+cheese.

edit:
Breakfast...

IMG_20220130_093315.jpg

Everything's from aldi aside from the Tony Chachere spice and black pepper.

Last edited:
Work day breakfast is either an aldi breakfast sandwich, or two links of mystery meat sausage, and a vegetarian "sausage" patty. Second breakfast is when I'm heading out of the office to the first job. That's something with grains. Either a granola bar, or for awhile now, a slice of canned bread.

When I was falling timber I'd get up at 4 in the morning and go to the cookhouse and eat two (2) breakfast's. And be on the stump when the sun was raising. Burning probably 6,000 calories a day.

After work I'd go to the bar and have 6 shots of whiskey and beers to match. And then go home and grind my chains. Then I would figure my scale (most important) shower and shave, cook dinner and be in bed by at least 9 or 10.

Repeat as many times necessary to keep whatever the frig it is going. I lived to work.

I don't do fireball. That's kid stuff. I picked that bottle off the ground to put Schnookum's whiskers in when I found them :^D

On reddit, I saw a post where someone saved their cat's whiskers when shed, and I thought that was kind of neat. His whiskers are bold and white, so they're easy to find. Mamas' whiskers are small and delicate(opposite of her personality), so I don't have any from her.

I don't do breakfast when I'm working, just an energy drink. For lunch I'll sometimes have a protein bar and occasionally a banana.

Banana. I need to shed a couple of pounds still hanging on from the Thanksgiving/Christmas/birthday celebrations.

Typical work day breakfast. I had menu B today. One vegetarian sausage patty, and two mystery meat sausage links. Menu A is a frozen sandwich from aldi.

Back