Stihl 880 price?

• Thread starter Mr. Sir
  • Start date
  • Replies 105
  • Views 29K
That 088 I was working on that was a 1 owner till sold to local logger was $1100 with 41" and 6 chains. I just put a carb kit in it.

The 3120 I just bought back with about 5 tanks on new oem topend I sold for $800 PHO

There is a guy I know in Canada on my site that sells new 2018's 3120's for $1400 shipped to you. I know a guy that bought one and sweet deals.

Shop around the deals are out there.

2 different 3120's in pics

s088xx.jpg h3120prr.jpg

Regarding those large displacement saws I've amassed first keep in mind I'm a collector and restorer .If I use them or just set them on a shelf doesn't make the much difference .If I made a living with a saw ,which I don't it might .
In my little world just basically cutting dead trees or nuisance hazard trees it comes down to three ,all Stihl ,200T ,024 and 038 Magnum .All enhanced to some degree .They would be all I would ever need were it not for the interest of collection and restoration .Which I might add is not for everybody ,just us nut cases .

image.jpg
My 090 direct drive. On loan/display at my local saw shop. I figured it would be better to have folks seeing it than tucked into my closet.
Never run, mint

Maybe in a few years someone will offer me an insane amount of money for it.

Starting bid 10k! Or donate it to a museum. Hey maybe Stihl will buy it back!

Does Stihl have a showroom somewhere with every single model ever made???

Larry Steiner has an 090 ,last one sold from Canada that he got from John Lambert .It's never had gas in the tank .I have a picture of it on one of my hard drives.

Back