facebook?

I'm still learning this facebook crap. How do I "follow" you, besides keeping several yards back?

I just never did the facebook thing for whatever reason .Most of my family,kids etc plus half the old farts I graduated high school with are on it though .

Facebook? yeah, its ok, I go there once in again. And I do the Twitter too, its more funner in a different way, sorta like Facebook for people with ADD.

Thanks folks, got 21, now I guess were legit. My new secretary is in charge of it, she going through my computer and putting up pix so folks have something to look at when they sign up. Going to push the facebook thing at the home show this weekend

I am not too old yet, only 64. Just like the rest of the internet, some good, some fair and some I just ignore.

Willie, show her this pic, remember when I asked you to show me your good side for the photo and you said that this was it? lol

Attachments

• P6040741 (Large).jpg
    P6040741 (Large).jpg
    71 KB · Views: 3
which reminds me, I gotta make those Poppers this weekend, we are headed out camping again in Gary's neck of the woods.

second trip actually Craig, we stayed in it for four days when we picked it up in Kamloops. This one is sat to tuesday at deception pass just south of us and north of gary (gasoline). Weather has turned to fall on us though, rained most of today, not sure what the weekend will bring. Thinking of another long weekend out in it for thanksgiving then we will winterize it afterwards and plan for spring of next year.

Got cold here too, supposed to rain tomorrow with wind near 50kph. I have no idea where summer went this past year?????

thats probably the lead end of the weather that showed up here last evening, cooled to about 12C and it was heavy drizzle most of the day, high of about 16C, still that now, forecast is for the same for the next 3 days. Didnt notice any wind of note though.

Back