facebook?

Better to put a load of interesting and outrageous lies on facebook. I like to think of the algorithms getting messed up by me.

lol! That is what I have been thinking. Since I am not going to be on there, I might as well get on FB and just post random BS about feeding the orphans, driving my ferrari and running marathons................

I ain't a naysayer and ain't got nothing against Zuckerberg. Live your lives as you wish. Some want everything public, others of us not so much.

Why do you think everything's public? There are all sorts of settings levels.

FB is no different than the Treehouse, just less advertising and I'm not a billionaire. :drink:

I am not worried about the public, I am worried about the private. Your private info is sold to private companies, insurers, etc. It is not today you need to worry about. In a decade, folks will look back on how much personal data they let others catalog for free and bite their have regrets.

The TH is way different. You can be very anonymous here if desired.

Just saying.

Funny going back through a ten year old thread, attitudes to FB and other things have changed a lot.

Shares are now 141, there’s was a bit about share prices earlier in the thread.

I'm not gay but I am responsible in a way. Being that I'm so damn handsome that is.:D

Ahhh I crack myself up sometimes.

I still don't like or use Facebook. So interesting how some things don't change too Mick.

Ohh and I'm still damn handsome too. :D

Back