What Would You Want (Just Post A Pic)For Your Last Meal?

Ha!
I was just rereading this thread 2 days ago.
I love most shellfish but have yet to try an oyster. Chinese buffets got them all the time, but I think I looked at them too long and turned myself off of them. Pretty sure I got some tinned smoked ones too.

The last meal before execution got screwed up by one asshole that ordered some crazy lavish meal and then didn't eat it and laughed about it. It so I read somewhere.... Grain of salt with that one.

Those buffet ones were probably Pacific Oysters, Sydney Rock Oysters are a bit smaller and taste a lot better. When I was a kid you could get them off the rocks around most beaches but those days are long gone.

There's always been oyster bars around Sydney but they died off for a while, but pretty big money now. In the 70's some Stout & Oyster bars popped up, supposed to be some sort of an aphrodisiac. If you've ever got pissed/drunk on stout you really don't feel that's true.

Sydney Rock Oysters. https://dictionaryofsydney.org/entr...ref-uuid=e614f646-836a-aed9-f89c-e58e837e2310

sydney-rock-oysters.jpg

I like both Jonny and Kyle’s answers. Love me some DAC and even though Jimmy Beam tried to kill me (in the year 2003), I wouldn’t mind one last go round if Mila was involved

Back