Tree felling vids

Water under the bridge at this point, only thing left at this point is to check with the mini storage across the street tomorrow in case they have something on film and to deal with insurance. Someone told me once that getting mad at others gives them power over you. I usually settle down pretty quick. On the outside at least....

That is the best way to deal with a situation like that...at least that is what my anger management counselor tells me :)

Ever get tired of dropping and climbing dead pines?
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/G6x2gVVurNU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Man, nice fall Stephen. Yeah, I really don't think I'd ever get tired of that. I absolutely love the pines from your part of the country, as well as August's neck of the woods. There's something magical about the pines down there. I'd definitely try to move down there if I weren't so enamored with the woods up here.

Now I just pray to God that on the day of judgement said:
Hey man awesome comment. The good news is that he has already edited all of your stuff out. He didn't just edit it out, He paid the penalty for it. He did it on the cross so that we don't have to cross our fingers. #grace

Yeah, I've had times when I couldn't even take credit for it. The piece just swung around beautifully cause I accidentally rigged in the perfect place because I was too lazy to rig it in my usual dumber place. Still took credit for it anyway. :rockon:

Well done.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/gm3D_u0S9ow" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Actually that decay was very compartmentalized, the trunk was solid below that. We ripped 30" rounds to pick them at full reach with the boom. I was wishing the new loader had already arrived. The last half round flopped over and mashed a 361, fortunately the ground was soft

Starter cover and handle bar. Could've been worse. Not the first and likely not the last to take a beating

Back