Atkins Diet

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Every body has it's own unique metabolism. The last time I did this I lost nearly 40 pound: I'm sticking with it!

I'm not speaking of doing well, but of getting fat.

It is physically impossible to get fat if you ingest less calories than you burn.

Stig, have you ever heard of being skinny fat? You ever see a skinny guy that has no muscle and looks rather soft? Its more than just eating the amount of calories that you burn. The carb/fat/protein ratio plays a huge part. If you replaced all of your calories by consuming sticks of butter for example, you will be fat, even though your skinny. By that I mean you will have a high body fat percentage, even though you may not weigh very much.

There are many right ways too eat, diet, and be healthy. It depends on what each individual person wants out of there life, and what they want their body to be like when they live it.

I just did a 30 day detox.... lost 12 pounds, no alcohol, caffeine, sugar, salt, bread pasta, meat, just raw fruit, veg nuts dried fruits, fresh veg juices, and dherb.com supplements.... Now im on vacation in Florida with my pop, drinking, eating, and I feel fat already! KIm gonna get back on some kinda regime when I get back to NY, but for sure Im joining a gym! That is where ill be able to work it off. Working and climbing just doesnt shed weight for me. Maybe its muscle memory... I nee cardion and weights, lots of it. And to not drink! That is what puts the pounds on......

Genetics, more than diet and lifestyle, plays the most dominant role in whether a person is 'skinny' or 'fat'.

jp:D

A month ago I started a strict gluten and dairy free diet, so far I have lost 18 lbs and have never felt so good before for a long long time. My wife is on the same diet and is not losing so much but then she doesn't do tree work every day.
We still do high rep weight training and cardio 5 days a week, and every day I take a good dose of fish oil, vitamin C, Zinc with copper, lysine, vitamin D, 81mg Aspirin and Suntheanine.
But you gotta try this strict no dairy and no gluten diet, I'm sold on it.

Back