Atkins Diet

getting ready to prep the meat. We are having beef and broccoli over white rice this eve. :)

Looks about right to me, Butch.

Tonight I had a 'meat lover's' pizza for dinner. Ate half of a large pie (4 slices). Is that kinda like doing the Atkin's diet? :P

I'm jealous.......tofu and stir fry here. My wifes a veg-i-tarian:D

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Is that kinda like doing the Atkin's diet? :P

Kinda. You just need to scrap all the stuff off on the plate, then toss the dough.
168.gif

mmm squash soup here tonight, wifey made it yesterday from scratch, had a grilled cheeze sammich with ham beside it. :D no Atkins here.

I have never tried the atkins diet, so cannot really comment on it's effectiveness. I have always found a simple remedy for loosing weight and that is to eat a sensible balanced diet with all the food groups and exercise. It is a simple equation that if you take in more calories than you use you will gain weight and vice versa. Use more calories on a day to day basis than you ingest and you will loose weight. I think with any regime you need to stick with it, whether it be exercise or diet...:D

yuck to all that sweet stuff - VEGGIES and FRUITS - then WALK it all off - that did the 50 for me - yahoo

No atkins - BUT I will follow this to SUPPORT your effort MB - WAY to go

so when is weight in?

It does work MB.. I have tried it in the past with my GF at the time .. But I am tooo small to lose weight.. LOL So it was more of a health thing at the time for me..
We won't talk about my 40 day fast though.. LOL

Back