Parallax problems

Got to go on the new school places and tell them where old-school prowess and knowledge gets it done.

Very true.

I was at the Norwegian National climbing comp last weekend. There were a few Swedes there and one of my mates knew a lad who was his apprentice 20 years ago. Jonas has won the the Swedish comp numerous times, Competed at the Euros a number of times and a couple of showings at the worlds.

His girlfriend, has been climbing or 3 years at Jonas’ company. Done 10 competitions, didnt place, but did well. Yet, she is the one with nearly 40k Instagram followers and sponsorship/brand ambassador for Teufleburger.

Truffle whatsitsname burger want them to be a brand ambassador couple and want Jonas to climb exclusively with their equipment. Yet they won’t give him any as he hasn’t enough exposure on Social Media.

That right there is the power of social media. What a mad world we live in.

Maybe mentioned, if you're double-cutting a big face-cut, you should be aiming at two points about 5-6 feet apart, way out in the layout.

Very true.

I was at the Norwegian National climbing comp last weekend. There were a few Swedes there and one of my mates knew a lad who was his apprentice 20 years ago. Jonas has won the the Swedish comp numerous times, Competed at the Euros a number of times and a couple of showings at the worlds.

His girlfriend, has been climbing or 3 years at Jonas’ company. Done 10 competitions, didnt place, but did well. Yet, she is the one with nearly 40k Instagram followers and sponsorship/brand ambassador for Teufleburger.

Truffle whatsitsname burger want them to be a brand ambassador couple and want Jonas to climb exclusively with their equipment. Yet they won’t give him any as he hasn’t enough exposure on Social Media.

That right there is the power of social media. What a mad world we live in.

Man... You're not kidding. The company that I work for has issued us all the newest GoPro Hero 7's or 9's or whatever they are, in hopes of attracting people to our company. Gives new credence to the, "Pics or it didn't happen," stuff that we joke about on the Treehouse.

Wow, that sounds like mighty progressive thinking by your co. Interesting. Never heard of that before.

Go Pros are actually great training tools and oversight. I've made videos where I've seen how I could have done something better, different or more safe. And sometimes pick up on some procedure or thing we need to change.

Maybe mentioned, if you're double-cutting a big face-cut, you should be aiming at two points about 5-6 feet apart, way out in the layout.

You can see from this double cut where my points would have been better further out. Plus flipping the saw over can change the gun sight a tad.
attachment.php

Back