Parallax problems

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Bump...not a long running thread, but some interesting posts. Plus my only diagram ever :).

I gues Jerr was pulling our leg with the coriolis effect business

We have enough to worry about with wind, weight, lean, targets, fit, rot, vectors, time, aim, metal, traffic, roll, pull, push, hinge, face, without accounting for earth rotation:lol:

I dunno, if the toilets swirl the other direction I can't see how that doesn't have some effect on felling and what face cut is proper.:D

I gues Jerr was pulling our leg with the coriolis effect business

Richard, my South African partner, will pull that one out if he loses a tree in the woods.
Being used to the Southern hemisphere, the coriolis effect workes against him, here.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well lookie here...:D. Mr. McMahon still visits us from time to time. Thank you, Graeme. A pleasure to have you here, as always.

An acknowledged master of the art, world class skills, right here with us regular folk ;).

Take that, you naysayers that think this forum is dying :D.

Well lookie here...:D. Mr. McMahon still visits us from time to time. Thank you, Graeme. A pleasure to have you here, as always.

An acknowledged master of the art, world class skills, right here with us regular folk ;).

Take that, you naysayers that think this forum is dying :D.

SERIOUSLY, sir... I keep thinking of my poor young friends at Eastside who are addicted to their silly Instagram tree follies... to think that such masters as McMahon, and Beranek are right under their noses in the Treehouse... let alone, yourself, Butch, Stig, Reg, Corey, Mick, Pete... the ammount of experience in here... it just staggers the imagination that the House isn't absolutely flooded with these poor millenial kids who buy millions of worthless tree-gadgets, but absolutely struggle to take small trees down in the time that the average tree-service would consider adequate.

We could use more traffic/participation for sure! Don't let the other social media take out the old school forums!!!

Back