Ha! Anyone Ever Try This?

you guys hurted me feelingses
ShockJillGgallery.jpg

Wife went up to the inlaws place today, met up with some folk from Puerto Rico, she walked away with a pound of ground coffee... I find myself going to the counter and putting the bag to my nose to take a few sniffs, this stuff smells delicious.

How'd you get the groovy accent mark in there, Mr. Fancycheeseeatin'guy ?!?
And I forget what that mark is called ? >>> been 30 years since I had any French classes.
:P
Eggs-in-the-nest is yummy... if somebody else cooks 'em for me !

It's a diacritical mark called an "accent grave". Sorry, I couldn't help myself - all those years of proofreading.

Last edited:
Wife went up to the inlaws place today, met up with some folk from Puerto Rico, she walked away with a pound of ground coffee... I find myself going to the counter and putting the bag to my nose to take a few sniffs, this stuff smells delicious.

recon on the coffee... Fail.
bitter and way strong, no thanks.

It's a diacritical mark called an "accent grave". .
What, this thing ~ ? --or this thing `.They are both right above the left tab button . This one is shift 6 ^.

As far as the eggs ,I prefer them over medium ,yolks and all thank you with rye toast and real butter .

It looks like it might just work. You probably need to twist the yolk.

Egg in a basket its called, when i go to holland its very common, a bit like eggy bread but you get to break the outside off and dip it in, also good with chips.

Ps Master Blaster im loving this section of the forum, kind of feel my cooking is quite bland now compared to everyone on here :cry:

Back