3 Pr Arborwear Climbers Pants

pigwot

M's, Juniper's, Lowen’s, and Inge’s Grandpa
WTS: Three pair of blue, double front, gusseted crotch, 34W-32L Arborwear pants. I'd call these closer to 32W to 33W-32L though. They seem a little tighter in the waist.

I wear the Tech pants in the summer; lighter weight and dry quickly. In the winter I wear the cotton ones with PolyPro long underwear, even in moderate temps as then I don't have to wear more than a long sleeve T-shirt on top most days. I don't like extra layers up top to reduce my mobility.

I bought these, washed and dried them, wore one pair for a week and they are just too tight with the PolyPro underneath. I'm used to a looser pant. Checked and sure enough my other cotton Arborwear are 36W-32L. I paid $30/pr plus shipping. If anyone wants them I'd take $25/pr plus the actual postage.

You can see a little color change in knees of the one pair I wore, as I did a lot of baseboard installation that week.

PM me if you are interested.

arbo01.JPG

arbo02.JPG

arbo03.JPG

I'm interested.

What can we do?

But if they shrunk in the waist, I'm sure they shrunk in the length.

I really need a 32/33 Waist with a 32/33 length, Is this something close to what you have?

I'd hate to get burned on the size.

Anyhoo.

I'll be the kill-joy >>> $25 a pair plus shipping costs ?!? Dude !
Show sum luv, mang !!!

Deva, I did own a pair of Arborwear pants once. The waist runs a bit small but the length runs true. They are 32" length, they won't be 33" length.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
They are definitely 32" length, not 33". Although label says 34W-32L as others have found these Arborwear are smaller in the waist than what is printed, but accurate as far as length.
Make me an offer if you are interested.

Deva, I did own a pair of Arborwear pants once. The waist runs a bit small but the length runs true. They are 32" length, they won't be 33" length.

I bought em'....but the tech pants are different from the cotton "lite" pant. There was a year or so that stuff ran REALLY small. When stuff went from US to Mexico sizing changed a bit.........

John, I wasn't talking about the tech pants. I also had a pair of arborwear work pants I bought at the 2004 (?) TCIA Expo in Baltimore.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I bought 34W-32L at Baltimore TCI and they were/are fine. Just bought these and the same size are snug. Go figure. I'd hope that Arborwear would be a bit better on quality control.

Looks like the pants are sold and I'll put the $$ toward a pair of the Tech Pants for the summer. Are you all finding the Tech pants fit true to size or should I size up on those too?

Back