good to be the Governor I guess

• Thread starter TreeDr
  • Start date
  • Replies 26
  • Views 3K
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
the rest of us would go to jail.

Ho hum, another politician got caught doing something totally reprehensible, something that would land any one of us straight in jail. But he's a politician so he will either get away with it or else he'll get off with a punishment 1/20th of what one of us would serve.

So, what's new tonight? :roll:

Elliot,Elliot,Elliot

At least he didn't say I didn't have sexual relations with that woman

I wonder what his position on inhaling is or does that depend on your
definition of is

Stupid poloticians. Duhhh, I won't get caught.

There must be a mistake. According to Reed, only republicans are immoroal hypocrites who do stuff like this after touting themselves as "Mr. Clean," or the such. Must be a misprint in the article.

:?

Jay Leno did a thing on that last night. He showed clips of all the wives standing next to their husbands at press conferences and they all had that same expression on their faces.

I hope so.

I don't have anything to do with NY, and Dem or not, I don't think a person of that character should have anything to do with running a state. If he'll spend all kinds of cash on hookers, cheat on his wife and lie about it...what else is he capable of?

Shoot, I just read that as a repeat customer, he may have spent up to 80,000$ on the girls. :O I think the banks were the ones that tipped the Feds, with all the money being transfered to the accounts of the prostitutes.

I hope so.

I don't have anything to do with NY, and Dem or not, I don't think a person of that character should have anything to do with running a state. If he'll spend all kinds of cash on hookers, cheat on his wife and lie about it...what else is he capable of?

And what do other politicians get up to? At least he appears to have been using his money and not the taxpayers as many politicians are want to do so often.

At least he appears to have been using his money and not the taxpayers as many politicians are want to do so often.

I think that is part of why they are investigating, to determine where the money originated. I don't think that part of the investigation is over.

Oh that guy is just one of many.However from what I gathered he evangelised against the sins and corruptions of organized prostitution.

Sooo,apparently the old adage of people who live in glass houses not throwing stones holds true today.Hmm,I wonder what the potentate of arrogance old Rush has to say about the deal .I think he my have put up shutters around his glass house.:roll:

I am suprised ol Rush still has to the balls to stand up on his ivory tower and speak his bs. You would think he would be embarassed after being a hang em high attitude towards drug users and then get caught using and obtaining them illegally.

Ha! Rush used 'prescription' drugs. So he is not a drug user just an American who got messed up with the doc's scrips 'cause it was confusing to him.

yea right

Back