when is spam spam?

• Thread starter Frans
  • Start date
  • Replies 13
  • Views 2K
does this dude sell Hobb's devices? The post does read like an ad. Since his pitch was unsolicited and it wasn't a paid placement, then it pretty much falls under the definition of spam.

Seems very spammy, but until we know where he is coming from, I give him the benefit of the doubt. He did give a very informative run down of the product.

Another thing to consider is that he only has 100 posts. That makes it seem more spammy. In general, I wouldn't expect really long good posts from a newbie.

I'm interested to see how this plays out.

Also, I think because of the importance of this product to our work, Mark and Tom might've been HAPPY for the company share an indepth review straight from the people that designed it.

Hmmm

love
nick

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
It is Robert Phillips. He is a friend of mine, and a staunch supporter of Don Blair (Sierra Moreno Mercentile).

robert phillips. is he one of the PNW rigging/knot gurus? for some reason his name sounds familiar.

yes, hes a true gear head:) always finding ways to get in the tree easier through mechanical advantage. hes a pretty cool guy.
except hes western chapter, not pnw though he does come up here

I think I saw him talk at the annual PNW chapter thing a couple years ago. interesting fellow from what I saw there at least.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
hes a pretty cool guy.
except hes western chapter, not pnw though he does come up here

Listen to you!

Mr. 'PNW is the best'.

Hey, the Western Chapter will kick your ass in any comp.!
8) :thumbup: :D

robert phillips. is he one of the PNW rigging/knot gurus? for some reason his name sounds familiar.

no frans i know the western chapter rocks! im a member there to, i was refering to pauls comment that sounded like he thought robert was a northerner:D and i have gotten my tail whupped at a couple western comps:D

Back