2 Aces in Solitaire

• Thread starter Rotax Robert
  • Start date
  • Replies 10
  • Views 2K
R

Rotax Robert

OK. this a great forum to post this stupid question. A buddy of mine was playing solitaire on his computer (windows whatever) and got 2 ace of hearts. I have never had this happen in the million games or so that I have played. Did a quick check on the interweb and found a guy who had 2 ace of spades. Anybody ever had this happen to them ?

:roll: :|: :what: :D not me, I go with the firearm retort too. effing computers. effing internet... bill gates who?

Freecell is the only solitaire version I play any more. I tried to play regular solitaire again and couldn't, too boring and half the games aren't winnable no matter what you do. With Freecell almost every game is winnable if you don't screw up.

I am addicted to Solitaire, absolutely addicted. I play every day, more than I will admit to. I don't believe I have ever had two of the same aces.

Freecell is the only solitaire version I play any more. I tried to play regular solitaire again and couldn't, too boring and half the games aren't winnable no matter what you do. With Freecell almost every game is winnable if you don't screw up.

Every game except #11982 is winnable.

Serves you right. I've been playing solitaire all day trying to get 2 aces.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
No. 11,982
No. 146,692
No. 186,216
No. 455,889
No. 495,505
No. 512,118
No. 517,776
No. 781,948

are impossible on a further check

Back