Skyco Equipment, Inc Announces "Buy of the Day!"

• Thread starter gk1024
  • Start date
  • Replies 3
  • Views 1K
G

gk1024

Happy Holidays!

In keeping with the holiday season, Skyco Equipment is announcing its year-end "Buy of the Day" incentive. Each day through the end of the year (12/31/07), Skyco Equipment will showcase units/equipment at rock-bottom prices! All units are put through a rigorous 210 point safety and operational inspection, dielectric testing, and DOT inspection. All of our units are ready to be put into service immediately! We want our customers to have reduced down time and increased productivity. So, if you're looking for the best deal around, come by and visit us or just call for inventory information; our friendly staff will be glad to assist you with finding the best type of equipment to suit your needs and budget. Specialized financing is available at the best possible rates. Transportation is available, as we have several options to suit your needs, including nationwide and overseas delivery. Take a look at the link below for more details.

http://www.skycoequipment.com/buyoftheday.htm

Skyco Equipment, Inc
geoff@skycoequipment.com

Hi Geoff, I'm not currently in the market but I may have a question or two for you concerning my '89 Altec AM650. I have nobody local to work on the boom so I've had to figure it out myself for the last couple years. But lately I've noticed increased slop where the boom mounts on the pedestal. I get some side-to-side slop when extended and the entire boom assembly is actually rocking.

I finally replaced my camera (again, 2nd one this year) so I can take pictures to help explain where the slop is.

Thanks, Brian

Welcome to the Tree House Geoff, glad to have ya.
See Ya
Mike

Back