Far Infrared Sauna

squisher

THE CALM ONE!!!!
Anyone here have or use one of those Far Infrared sauna's? Just wondering your experience, my wife ordered one which I guess will arrive sometime this week. Something about me buying whatever I want so she can too I dunno :what: .

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
It's a sauna man, and all I know is it's worth about two new saws :O

Great Andy now I have to not let my wife see your link or I'll be getting some fancy pants water thingamajig too.:D

Well honestly? I'd rather have a couple more saws, but I am into heat. I have a steam shower already, thing will burn your skin right off if you're not careful! But from what I understand these sauna thingies aren't supposed to not get really hot but still induce alot of sweating? We'll see.

saws are a work nessesity squish. you can get those when you need to, get something you want!!

Ive never been into saunas too much. I just cant stand sitting in there sweating my arse off. Ive tried a few times, but Im more of a hot tub kinda guy.

The trick with a sauna is you need to shower first, and work your way into a full cold shower. After that, hit the sauna. You'll get the most out of it.

This unit will round out the complete home spa, hot tub, steam shower, sauna. 8)

Apparently my wife says it makes you sweat without heating you up drastically, we'll see?

I rarely use the hottub but steam pretty much everyday, love it!

MB, I dont live in the cold part of the province that Squish lives in and today was +3C and raining all day. a sauna is a nice thing. I prefer to get in, get sweaty THEN hit the cold water, cleans SO much crud out of your pores it is scary. but heck, to each their own. Eh. :)

Sure, that works just fine! All I'm saying is the colder you can be going in, the longer you can stay and the more the therapeutic effects will kick in.

Sonny! :drink:

LOL!

Anyone here have or use one of those Far Infrared sauna's? Just wondering your experience, my wife ordered one which I guess will arrive sometime this week. Something about me buying whatever I want so she can too I dunno :what: .
My Mom & Dad have on in my Dad's office in their house. My Dad likes it.
I have never used it & have no desire. I sweat enough at work.

Did your wifes purchase have anything to do with a amped out 361 or 066?

Personaly, if I were you I would run out and get me superman outfit. Real easy to change in that phone booth.

Sonny? hahaha.
and I hear ya on the methodology. sounds sound.

RR. its a unique experience, nothing at all like sweating at work, man.

Back