Beware of text and email scammers

Tarzan

TreeHouser
I seem to get one or two of these a week:

unnamed.jpg

unnamed (1).jpg

My blood starts boiling when I get them, because I know it is a scam. As you can see by my "house smashing" text, I like to mess with them. I tried calling this guy after he texted me back, after the house smashing text, and he actually answered. He sounded like an african, and as soon as I told him that I was the tree guy, he starts making all kinds of background noise, and when I said I was having a hard time hearing him, he says, "yeah that's why we can only text", and hung up. I really wish there was a way to catch these maggots. Anyhow, I did a little research and found this:

https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=80446

Hopefully nobody falls for this, but basically they use a stolen credit card to overpay you, then you transfer money back to them. Anyhow, I have been wondering how what these maggots' scam was, and thought I would share.

.22...medulla oblangata...scams will decrease radically.

More of those guys, hackers, etc. need to meet reality one day.

I got a call a while ago where a woman told me ( In English) that I was the lucky winner of a world cruise.
Since, to me, there is nothing worse than being cooped up with a lot of people, I asked her what the second prize was; Two world cruises, perhaps.

That totally broke her spiel.
It was really funny hearing her trying to do a save on it.

I went on a canal cruise in Holland in my youth, since it was a way to get into some bird presreves that were otherwise closed to the public.
Lasted 3 days, then I jumped ship and hitch hiked home.

Yep...waiting for him to get back to me, too.

nigerian-prince.jpg

A guy was using my debit card to pay his TV bill. Dish sent me his address by mistake. Texas, no idea how he got my info but now I have his.

I really wish there was a way to catch these maggots. Anyhow, I did a little research and found this:

I didnt check that url but there are also people that dedicate their spare time to scam baiting which is basically playing along with and scamming them out of their time, I think you need quite a surplus of time to get into that...

My favourite is the third world women looking for a man. I always ask for pictures to prove they don't have worms. Get my jollies that way I guess.

The other is money lenders, I will kindly accept the money and let them know I have no intentions of paying it back.

A few emails searching for someone to do 'work' for them, but the english is so bad that it's hard to make out what they are asking for.

I've flown on Aeroflot, the mostly state owned Russian airline. The female cabin attendants, it could only have been mandatory for them to have been power lifters that had previous jobs in correctional institutions. They set your drink down so hard on your little table that the liquid flies all over and there is nothing left in the glass. Then they mean scowl at you when you ask for a refill. Best to sit quiet and meekly throughout the flight, and don't get up to go use the toilet if one of them is coming down the aisle the other way.

I've mentioned a co-worker at Davey whom I refered to as St. Patric (because he's converted several whores into mere strippers, and he's talked many a stripper out of the business altogether). He ended up getting fired, but really unjustly, in my opinion.

Well anyway... he and his girlfriend have given "about five grand," to someone on the internet who has told her that she... get this... is an heiress to some really wealthy guy in a country far, far, away.

Man, I'm telling you.... this life can just be really, really tough on the uneducated.

I'm pretty safe from these types scams, my initial natural reaction is always a blatant refusal to want to work for anyone that writes like this, i couldn't care less if they were an actual customer-they would be an absolute pita to deal with if legit

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I don't mind if it is a legit text, and it is simple and to the point. I do have a couple of clients that get to rambling on...that's when I just call them.

A guy was using my debit card to pay his TV bill. Dish sent me his address by mistake. Texas, no idea how he got my info but now I have his.

You could have a lot of fun with that.....he should at least end up being the recipient of hair implant and incontinence product advertising. or an IRS audit.

Back