Raises minimum worker pay to 70k, profits soared.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I think the guy was willing to be paid the same as an employee for the time it would take to fully implement the new pay structure and make it stick, which would require a lot of his pay to go to the cause to keep it all afloat. After that, if all goes according to plan, he should be able to rake in the big bucks again.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Maybe i shoulda posted this in MBs thread about wealth in America, where supposedly 1% of the pop. possess 40% of the wealth, and ceos average about 380x the pay of their average worker, according to that vid.

Same here, since Richard and I don't collect the "logging to scale" bonus, we just let that stay in the company account and collect our normal wages.

I'm not sure how recent that info is, but I think the average ceo difference is about double that recently, in the x600 range I heard. But that was verbal, I did not see it from a credible source

I heard an anecdote about a new CEO of ALCOA (Aluminum Co of America), a dangerous, heavy industry. The new guy asked everybody what they needed to do their jobs better and safer, spent a lot of money on it, and profits soared. Workers felt looked out for, and were more invested in doing a good job.

Back